PROPOSALS FOR COURSES are now being accepted for the Canadian Genealogical Virtual Research Institute for Summer 2021, week of July 19 - 23, 2021.
We are looking for engaging courses focusing on Canadian genealogy.
Proposals are to include:
- course coordinator’s name and contact info,
- why this course should be presented at CGVRI ( a paragraph or two) ,
- who is your intended audience? What is it about your course that would appeal to them?,
- an outline of eighteen progressive sessions with titles with a brief description of each session,
- names of other instructors who might be teaching in your course (commitments not necessary for proposal),
- where and when this course been presented before,
- any student pre-requisites.
- Email to email@example.com
The closing date for proposals is Saturday, October 31, 2020.
Timeline for Course Coordinators
- by November 15, 2020: Courses are selected, and course coordinators are sent letters of agreement.
- December 1, 2020: The courses for CGVRI 2021 will be publicly announced.
- January 2021: Schedule and details of each session for the course, along with commitments from other instructors.
- January 2021: Teaching agreements are issued to everyone who teaches a session.
- May 2021: Complete course syllabus materials are due from the course coordinator.